During my tenure in the feature-film industry, I worked on the following animated features. I mostly developed FX software for geometry processing, physical simuation of fluids and clothing, and demolition effects.
Press, Talks, Publications, etc.
- 2010 » Patent: Seamless Fracture in a Production Pipeline (pending)
- 2010 » Talk: Art and Science of Feature Film Animation, at IEEE
- 2010 » Talk: Efficiency and Control of Thin-Shell Mechanics, at Pixar
- 2010 » Seamless Fracture in a Production Pipeline
- 2007 » Cubic Shells
- 2007 » Video: PhD Candidate, Computer Science